Did you know that there are an estimated 6,500 medical device companies in the United States? However, 80% percent of those companies consist of fewer than 50 employees. The large OEMs make up the bulk of the 2 million MedDevice manufacturing jobs nationally. Did you ever wonder how start-ups and small MedDevice companies can remain competitive? They depend highly on collaborative partners to help them innovate and get their products from R&D to market.
Innovation Fuels Medical Device Manufacturing
We know that innovation fuels MedDevice, and a skilled collaborative partner can mean everything in getting products to market quickly and efficiently. Genesis Plastics Welding is proud to support numerous U.S. medical device OEMs, from start-up to large enterprises, with the contract manufacturing of specialty thermoplastic devices that depend on radio frequency welding for durable and leak-proof seams. We value all our clients, but we know for start-ups and small OEMs, we’re indispensable.
Comprehensive Solutions for MedDevice Manufacturing
Genesis Plastics Welding provides comprehensive solutions for medical device manufacturing, from start-ups to large OEMs. As a leading innovator in the plastics welding industry, our team is led by experienced manufacturing professionals that are dedicated to providing the best quality product and the highest level of service.
Why Genesis Plastics Welding R&D Services:
- Strong project management services
- Individualized attention
- Guidance for design for manufacturability
- A strong quality management system
- Material selection guidance
- Solutions for your pain points
- Supplier collaboration
- Rapid prototyping
Why Genesis Plastics Welding Contract Manufacturing:
- Diverse heat sealing capabilities for flexible thin plastics
- Highly responsive custom service
- Commitment to quality
- FDA registered and ISO 13485 certified
- Supply chain management
- Meets government contract standards
- Dedicated to on-time delivery
- Cleanroom manufacturing capabilities
- Kitting, assembly, and packaging capabilities
Whether utilizing our R&D or contract manufacturing services, the relationship with our clients is the focal point for our entire team. Our collaborative approach begins with understanding your business needs. From there, it’s all about bringing your innovative ideas to market with an eye on quality, profitability, and sustainability.
Explore Radio Frequency Welded Products Manufactured at Genesis Plastics Welding
- Specialty Fluid Bags
- Containment Bags
- Negative Pressure Wound Care Device
- Same Patient Stem Cell Therapies
- Inflatable Device
- Heating and Cooling Therapy Device
- Compression Devices
We’re always interested in new projects, big or small. Get in touch and let’s chat about your project.