Engineering Collaboration Bringing Next Generation Innovation to Life
Our product and development engineers create solutions that take customers’ ideas from the drawing board to prototype to completion as quickly and cost efficiently as possible. Genesis Plastics Welding utilizes a proven, scalable and standard methodology for all projects. Success is achieved through strong project management, individualized attention, customer collaboration and a commitment to achieving key objectives including on-budget and on-time delivery.
Full-Service Engineering and Development
The Genesis product engineering and development continuum includes:
- CAD Design: We create tooling and product drawings that can be electronically transmitted to our customers for review.
- Prototype Tooling: Soft prototype tooling allows inexpensive validation of product design and materials prior to investing in production tools.
- Material Selection Guidance: Genesis has access to an extensive database of raw materials, as well as a wide range of polymers in-house for quick and efficient product development and testing.
- Rapid Prototyping: We can create cost-effective functional models in about two weeks from design approval – a highly accelerated turnaround time compared to the 6 to 10-week industry standard.
- Weld Testing: Genesis will weld test polymers furnished by the customer and provide a comprehensive report of product performance.
- Supplier Collaboration: Genesis has developed strong relationships with many of the industry’s leading resin and film suppliers. These collaborative relationships help facilitate our own position as a market leader as we work together to evaluate heat sealing solutions with the newest and most cutting-edge materials.
Download our R&D Sales Sheet.